Aug 29, 2009

For those I usually look to.

Would I be there. To pick up your shattered Heart.
Or was it I that had broken that Heart.
None the less , lest I who had done it , or had not ,
I will forever , will ever , whenever , be there to fix it.
If I can.

If I was the one that had done the damage.
let it be known , that I would have wanted to undo it.
Never would I have wanted it to be so.
But it did , and so I am at fault , and am sorry.

If I was not the one that had done it.
Things happen for reasons we cannot tell.
Things we think of whats happening , may not always be true to others.
Its just how unpredictable things can be.

But always know , for I Love and have always Loved you.
I wanted to hold your Heart in my hands,
And do whatever I can to make it glow with Happiness and Love.
I wanted to hold you in my arms,
And just let you rest , and know that while you sleep through the Coldest Storm,
Im there to warm you , comfort you , protect you and
Love you.
Even when all odds are against you.
Know that I would always be by your side.

I guess it was my mistake.
I didnt come forward and do what I should have done.
I wanted to , REALLY wanted to.
But I wouldnt , not that I couldnt.
Its my nature.
To wait for you.
Not me going for it.
Thats why nothing happens in the end for me.
I wait.
But im sure you know this.

You knew I had always wanted you.
Or maybe you didnt.
Maybe you just didnt believe.
But it was true , all of it.
But I guess that I didnt want to do anything.
Because i was waiting for it to happen by you.
Which was obviously an Impossible possibility.
But I did thought it was possible.
But I guess we know , not ALL things are Possible.
It was my nature.
I wait.

My nature in Love.
Something really easy.
I wait.
I think , believe and wait.
Never go after.
I always think you would come.
But it was supposed to be I that had to.
But sadly , I did not.

Do you think I can change?

Do you think Its even possible?

Lest one believes ,
the other possibly in a sarcastic smile.

I know now.
It has to be me who does it.
Because you seem to want to be asked.

But now , it all has to reset apparently.
Because with the different story line we are all in.
It is now more apparent that anything would happen anytime soon.
Unless the wall that has shrunk,
Returns to be its former full made state.

But times have Changed.
And so have us.
Slightly. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment