Aug 29, 2009

You sark like a cow with its hide ripped off for supper.

OMG GUYS!

Its been a Long Long time since I have done anything here properly , haha, and so it will be.

Well , lets start since The start of college , all the things happening till now.
okay i think thats abit too far. There are obviously many things i forgot and so nevermind.

College!
Taylors Sri Hartamas.
Going well so far.
Met lots of new friends that are really awsom haha.
Bunch of government school kids.
Bunch of International Kids.
All in common.
Never judge a book by their covers.
Because , they all are seriously are really just plain LOL.

I love em lots.
But seriously , its quite awsom , everyone is really friendly
to the extent that my sister showed herself to them all by the second day of college itself.
Now thats alot of friendliness that isnt even built up , but just appeared out of nowhere.

Teachers are awsom!
They are very knowledgable and they do try to make classes as fun as possible.
Like my new Economics Teacher Mrs. Ratnes.
HAHA she is really great.

( hope that faculty for seeing my blog post of teachers and about taylors dont come fire me LOL )

She is very funny too , and rumored that back in the day , she was like me hahaha!
seriously , in her class , I am really the worst. well actually me , and MR RAHUL LOL!
In econs , no one can sit next to me. hahaha , because i really destroy their concentration.
Their ability to learn and want to learn , deteriorates.
It is sad, but i just do it , not that I want to , but well , i just dont know haha.

So basically , im still rowdy , ideotic and crazy here , but things that are missing are the hugs ( with exeption to Shaun , who I pour all of it to him ) , the raeps , and the total randomness.
There is ofcourse randomness , but not much. College setting is different , and I guess it doesnt have the usual people randomness can activate , like Rizrin , Johan , Raisa , Weiz , Madhav and so on. Basically , the total randomness I had in Sayfol , obviously , will never , be replaced.

Clubs are great! , im in BBall , Futsal , Paintball , Martial Arts , Kickboxing , Anime and 1 more which i totally forgot LOL. Basically 7 clubs , i think , but i have only been in 3 so far , that is BBall , Kickboxing and Anime clubs.
BBall , we actally had a small tournament , and me , Shaun , Kashing and Jinn competed in it and got 3rd place , my first medal in taylors. For freshmans , we rock haha. We did pretty well , because the opposition were all big , old and quite skillful.
Kickboxing haha , guys , imma gonna kick you asses now! LOL.

For college activities , We did have a Marathon for spastic children.
Out of all my friends I expected to see , Only me and Shaun were there.
Everyone else were at home , sleeping or playing with themselves.
HAHA , anyways it was my first marathon ever , of 6 KM around Hartamas Area.
It was crazy , I was so dead when I finished. Especially cause at the last stretch , I sprinted like hell , though it was as fast as a jog , I just used all my strenght.
I finished at about maybe 15 - 25th place. Im not dissapointed cause its my first ever marathon and I could actually do it. Im known for not having much stamina in truth!

Another activity was a Trip to Templars park.
It was a trip for Psychology students , by Mr.Kumar.
Again , out of all my friends , only YangKang , Ying and Sanam went.
It was crazy. Place was filled with Monkeys that wanted to raep us.
If only i had a videocamera , all of the nutness the park had instore for us would have been captured.
Also , there were basically 7 levels of waterfalls and pools , but we could only get to the 2nd level. But nontheless it was still great. and Greatly cold. Omg , it was freezing when I got in. Basically I was pushed in my Sanam haha.

Yep , College so far is going great. Merdeka , I wore my Philipino National Clothes for males , which was my dads haha , because my old one was for my 7 year old self.
Many came in awsom clothes and dresses , while the rest came in like normal fools.
Everyone looked great , even the Bangla YangKang haha.

Cambridge A'Levels is pretty hard. Basically , its something old ( like econs ) with more indepth information that is surely gonna twist somethings in your head. Its alot of work , and you have got to be consistant in your work ( literature ) or else you will fall down behind and rot. I guess thats how A levels gets its Reputation.
I do Law , Psychology , Econs and Literature as my Main subjects , and CriticalThinking Skills and Moralclass as compulsory subjects.

Taylors is really a place that lives up to its reputation.
You can tell by the people that even study there.
Like Hari , He got 11A* in his Cambridge Olvl's.
Thats 11 A STARS! , distinctions , in each and every subject he took! thats crazy!! but thats how it is.

and I got
B , B , B , B , D , D.

Yes 4 boys and 2 Donkeys.
4 boys in Econs,Geog,Eng,Comp and 2 donkeys in Lit and Malay.
I GOT A D IN MALAY! HAHAHA!! ITS A MIRACLE!! SERIOUSLY!!! NO SUCH THING IN HELL WAS I SUPPOSED TO GET HIGHER THAN A FREAKING E , BUT I GOT A D! HAHAHA!

But speaking of results, Damn it. Though im happy , I still lost the final battle.
Yes. I lost. To Raisa.
In Econs and English. I was sure to kick her ass for this final battle. But sadly , I lost.
I did beat her in Computer , but Majority is that she won.
It really sucks haha , but what to do.
In the end Raisa beats me LOL
YOU SUCK HAHAHA!

Lets see , what else is meant for this place.
Owh , I turned 17 at July.
I had Oreo Cheese Cake.
and Apparently my parents actually forgot about it , and also most of my friends!!
HAHA i actually kept quiet and didnt tell any of my friends and family members. Even in Facebook I changed my Birthdate to January 1st.
And so many did get tricked , but in the end it was foiled.
But ofcourse , there were those who could not forget it , like Marissa and Shaun. They knew it and so because of them , many of my friends found out and were reminded.
It was fun to see your friends forget , but i too forget theirs so its no issue. But my family was truly fail HAHA.

So what has been happening lately! , well Last saturday , I went to the Movies by myself haha , at 1 Utama. It was so weird , imagining people looking at you , who is alone at the Whole of the 3rd row. But I was watching G.I. Joe and It was AWSOM!
Recently also , Ideotics have tried to go out for a movie , especially yesterday , but always , at last minutes , Nico says cannot/cant , and so damn.

I Havnt seen my ol'friends for quite sometime.
Some I saw in Rizrins farewell party , in which i saw WAIKEEN!
he was awsom! its been a while since i have seen him. He still travels around alot hahaha.

Out of the sayfol bunch , I saw YouMei!!! in college!!
it seems she was there to pick up her sister, YouLin , and she came into the college!
I saw her from the library and so we met and hugged at the Entrance of it.
It was awsom to see her again! and it was awsom to hug again too.

But everyday , im sms'ing COFFEE.
i guess i have credit now , and so just constantly type type to her.
But its kinda cool , that i only reply after a long time ,
and still its very fun to continue like it.
I think that time period builds up a want and makes me think whats the reply about.
But she is a nut anyways haha.
I like the idea of this reply when I feel like it.LOL , may seem wrong but its quite satisfactory to some extent , cause when its constantly , it gets abit annoying ( like putting in your pocket , then having to take it out again and so on ) and also topics just run out if its so fast. So taking it slow and steady is the way. But I guess worry comes from that , but its okay.

I miss everyone from school. Really do. Teachers , Friends , School itself.
Though many regrets , its still awsom.
I miss everyone! like Raisa , Johan , Marissa , Coffee , everyone! i wanna hug em all!
funny , i just shed a tear from my left eye.
Love you guys.

That Day I called everyone was simply awsom! In one night , I called many of my friends and just talked and talked , many about the marks we got back , like Raisa and Weiz , and others on whats happening and so on. Just to catch up with everything. It was great to hear all their voices again , though would have been better if I could touch them too.
Last call was Marissa , which was really long haha , it was awsom! I MISS YOU KIDDO!
I called her after i watched some weird zombie movie that was made of complete utter nonsense, which she too was watching. But i guess it wasnt that bad. Just really cheesy.
It was great to hear from her too.

funny , i shed a tear from my left yet again , whats up with my left eye LOL
Wells , anyways , thats all for now, im sure theres more to talk about , but this post is too long , i dont think any one read this far unlike you ,unless you are just reading the end.

Be Right Back =]

No comments:

Post a Comment