Sep 4, 2009

You sark like a duck whos beak was shot off by a mouse.

HEY! AGAIN!

haha update tiem.

wells , last Wednesday , I skipped College at lunch time and went to Sayfol to get a Remark form with my Mom. I have to send my "D" Literature for remark because I actually dont have enough Credits to go to A'lvls in Taylors ( minimum of 5 credits , and I only got 4 , C and above being 1 Credit ).
It seems that the Ministry of Quality Education or sumtin like that strickly ruled that students with a minimum of 5 Credits can enter 6th form in these colleges , and so because of its rediculous rigidness and all , im basically 90% out of college rite now.
So I sent for Remarking , but if i do get the same mark , or below instead of a C , im done. I would be cancelled out of college.
It sucks , but im not angry or anything , things happen , and we just gotta pick ourselves up and move on , plus there are other possibilities out there if i cant continue A'lvls like Diploma course in Communication ( which only requires 3 credits ) so yep.
but heh , I got a D in Malay anyways LOOL , that was a freaking miracle LOL.

But in the middle of that , WOAH!! I was back in School!! OMG! SAYFOL!!! alll the awsom , ideotic 12 years i have had in that school , since Kindergarten.
It was great to be back there , to see its slightly updated state ( new concrete buildings etc etc ) and well , itself LOL.
It happened to be the first day of school for a new semester , but I came around 1 and so everyone was still in class , but I got to see Karyan and Youmei. Sadly I couldnt see many people like Marissa , Angeline , Coffee(who either way didnt go on the first day) , Ezzat , others and OBVIOUSLY KeeEn!!! hahaha
I Really Miss that place and its Awsom Teachers and Friends.Its trully the Best.

Owh and another awsom breaking news , The MORAL PRESENTATION of RELIGION!
We ( Me , YK , Nicole , Hongonn , Tharu and Carmen ) did a video on Sikhism some time ago , and I edited it and also added lots of extras and funny stuff which made it very entertaining , and educational!
And it was an Awsom success!! Out of all the religion videos so far , ours was very funny , interesting and whatever.
Our video made Everyone laugh , because of many comedic effects and puns i added into the video. And our teacher said she gave us Full marks! so it was awsom!
Ofcourse the other Religion videos were good , but no one laughed and many were talking and so Im guess not much people payed attention and was bored , but wow , ours was awsom!
I was even afraid it was too long because it was 26 Mins long , but it was awsom from start to finish , but ofcourse there was a few boring parts like the interview , but all in all it was a complete success!
But rite now , I gotta burn it into a disk to pass it up , but I have no idea LOL.

AND TODAY! right now its 12AM but i mean in the morning , Im going to have my 1st Driving test thingy!! , at 8:30am , someone is gonna come and pick me up so woot! , im getting closer to my Drivers License , hahahha cant wait to be unleashed into the Roads hehehe.
But ofcourse , im gonna be a Transporter! im gonna be driving people around haha!
Gonna be stuck in traffic lots too T_T

But wow , tonight is very Beautiful out here I gotta say.
The Moon is shinning so Brightly and Radiantly and It makes me just stop and look at it and think about lots and lots of things and forget about all my troubles and whatever that is stressing and all. Its simply awsom , and so I hope you saw this Moon.
You know , from where I look , the moons Craters and all makes the moon look like Ying and Yang Sign. to me that is.

Wells , thats all I got , May be little and boring , but i guess atleast I updated abit haha.
Thanks for reading if you are.
And , I love you!!! whomever you are! hahaha , I think you know who you are. You always knew. =P
BRB.

No comments:

Post a Comment