Sep 17, 2009

Dissidia : Final Fantasy.

-Chp.1 - Beginning of the Battle Between the Gods.-

The skies turned dark.
The light was fading.

In this realm created by the two opposing Gods , 11 of us were chosen by Goddess , Cosmos to fight the 11 that were chosen by God , Chaos.

For Eons , these two have fought. To finally reign over the other.


but...

We felt it. Cosmos was loosing her power.
The balance of power between her and Chaos on the worlds , is beginning to shift to the God of Discord's favor.


As we stood looking on the darkening horizon , the ground afar begun to raise , and a Violent quake set off raging lava to spew from the risen ground.
Then , through the rising , raging flames of lava , came forward from it , a group of silhouettes.


But these silhouettes were not unfamiliar to us.

Each of the 11 that stood there were disastrously familiar to us.

Each of them , to each of us.
Past memories. Dark memories.



Behind them , then formed from the lava , a giant creature.

We knew it was Chaos , God of Discord.

Above us then formed from the remaining light lit clouds , formed Cosmos , The Goddess of Harmony.



With this , and with a loud roar by the God of Discord ,
We charged forth against our greatest foes.

And also came forth , them who we have hated dearly.

Them from our pasts.

Them who from our individual worlds , did they individually try to destroy.


and so..

Another Fantasy Begins.

DISSIDIA : FINAL FANTASY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MAN I LOVE THIS GAME!!
Its too epic!.
Thank you SQUARE ENIX for another AWSOM FF Game.
hehehe actually theres only 10 in the actual game.
But im the no.11 hehehe.
XD its my world so pfft bugger off!

All the FinalFantasy Main Heroes and Villains from 1 - 10 are in it.
Just think about it! Using your favourite FF Character against others
and fighting it like Epic High Flying action from FinalFantasyVII:AdventChildren.
ITS JUST AWSOM LOL.

Wells timez for update.
hehe , Im actually in my 2 week Semester Break from College haha.
Im in the 1st week so far.
Pretty Awsom! to be able to rest my brain haiz. Just like School Holidays. Jeez I miss school like hell loads.
Apart from the AWSOMEST teachers and AWSOMESTEST Friends , I just GOTTA say it , but i really miss the P.E clothes T_T
hehehe many of you would know what I mean.
u dont?! AW COMON! Girls ( like Raisa LOL ) in their P.E Shorts?! ISNT THAT AWSOM?!
pfft kidding LOL.

LAST WEEKEND!
A Saturday!
I PASSED MY DRIVING COPUTER TEST!! 45/50 BABY!! AHAH
and right after that , a 6 Hour Theory Lecture in MALAY.
BUT YES! I am confirmed a L License holder.
It aint much , but its a working progress! haha XD

OH yess! I almost forgot hahaha!

-PLUSHY WAS HERE.♥-

Pfft , she wanted that there. hahaha.
What to do ,
when the Girl demands , I Deliver. Its not like I get a Girl once in a while LOL so better not Dissapoint. T_T its harsh work guys , but atleast it keeps the Heart Pumping Love. Remember that LOL. ... Actually dont pfft.

Seriously!! Its not easy work to have a Partner , thats one thing.
Though it may be Conditional Love or Unconditional ( I hope mines Uncon [hehe dont kill me XD] )
You cant do anything you wanted like when you were single.
But!! , Having the right girl that Beats the same way you do , is more more MORE MORE Fun. Lonely days are of the past. Now someone will always be there to pick you up and make you smile and all that stuff that happens around Love. Pfft and I guess give you a kiss. and or more or whatever LOL. XD
AND! one more thing , Sometimes , if the girl is nice , she may even pay some stuff by her own money! ISNT THAT AWSOM! haha sounds Cheapskate'ish LOL but ofcourse you gotta pay.
But going dutch is awsom! we do it almost all the time , exept Mc.D Yesterday LOL (sorry again haha) and thats how it came to me having to put that Plushy (her dumb nickname XD) up there. ( kidding LOL♥).

Warning : Do be Aware , I am new to this Shiz , so do not Flame me Unnecessarily.♥
OWH!!
ALSO! Ive been OWNING in HALO 3! on Nico's XBOX 360!
HALO RULZ!!
It was awsom!
Me and Bryan had gone to his house to play again and though it had been some time , Once I picked up the Battle Rifle , My Skillz returned , and I PWNED like nobody's business!
Though Nico did Pwn me lots of times with his GrenadeLaunching gun thingy ( forgot name ) , The Tank and His BobSaggotry.
And Bryan's First kill on me LOL.
So , let this be a message to one Girl out there. Who needs her Awsom Ass to be Whooped in this game. Whether it be Halo1 , 2 or 321 - Raisa , il be waiting HAHAHA.

Oh Speaking of her , I SAW AWSOM YOUNG PICTURES OF HER! FROM JAPAN!! WOWOW! SO CUTE!! KAWAIIIII! haha
they were awsom!! cheh well it does shed light to her Mysterious Past!
Everyone would agree to this! Right? Right? haha
AND I GOT TO SEE THEM!! okay maybe many others too , BUT SO WHAT!
slowly but surely , we are learning her Past. pfft. so Epic LOL. She is.

BRB

No comments:

Post a Comment