Sep 7, 2009

Traeh Ruoy Ot Resolc Pets Eno.

HAHAHHA

Yes , Friends , its me again LOL

DONE , DONE WITH THAT INFERNAL 5 HOUR DRIVING LECTURE COURSE THING!
But lemmi tell you , it was one of the most Awkward moments ever so far!
This was because the Whole damn lecture was in MALAY!!! HAHAHA!
and Those who know me , my Malay is HORRIBLE! LITERALLY! , when written , its basically half English and Malay , and when spoken , it still has English , but also , the Malay words are not even either pronounced rite , or the sentences are not even structured rite, thus make no sense LOL.
It was halarious! , well ofcourse i did many things correct because the lecturer was very energetic to use hand signals , and Toys LOL , to show what happens , and also a Slideshow to show more.
BUT , most of the time , I was sitting there dumbfounded , wondering what the hell words he was saying.

This would have been awsom if Raisa was here to help with my Malay Probs again HAHHA!

Seriously! it was so weird!! There were many jokes that made 99% of the class laugh , but that 1% , ME , was there , half smilling , with a wtf did he just say look.
People did ofcourse notice i was abit huh!?! so during the break some people came and asked about my origins and whatever.
When class started , and many other jokes were heard again , Whilst people laughed , some i saw from the corner of my eye , were looking at me if I had gotten the Joke or whatever.
It was so FAIL on my part.
But well , not to worries , because I was done over with it , and now its the Computer Test next!
I think its actually quite easy , because you need to basically use ALOT of Common sense, but ofcourse you need abit of studying!

In a Package I got , They gave a CD , and innit was a Mock Computer test , and so I tried it without studying , and WOW , i PASSED! 62%! LOL , but its a fail in the actual test cause , its out of 50 and you gotta get atleast 42 , so the passing mark is around 92%? 94%? not sure LOL.
Soon imma try it after I study , see if I actually can get 50/50 MUAHAHA!

Also , Imma try book the test this Sat , so that if I finish the test befor 10:30 , and I pass , I can go straight to Car Driving Course! so this is gonna be awsom!


In other news , Today had Psychology Test on Gardner and Gardner Woshoe Study. LOL , i didnt study , yet luckily , I think it was all good! , yes , that was random.

You know , i think i wanna start doing V-Blogs , instead of typing LOLS!
It would be quite interesting haha , but maybe somethings cant be said , but only written pfft.




Hmmm I wanna do something liek BOXXY!!!!
BOXXY RULZ! LULZ! hahaha , she was the main source of Destroymentalism of a whole Lulz Army back then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yavx9yxTrsw

*BEWARE* video may cause High Levels of WTF in your Blood Level , so Watch In Caution.<

Please , Copy and Paste that video Link and WATCH IT!!! and you will see what I mean.
She must be hella more Crazier and LOL'ier than me man , seriously! I wanna meet her!
Wonder if she is right for me PFFT. many would think so , but I dont think im not in her level of TOTAL randomness , seriously. She tops the charts!

"Remember , There is always someone better in the world."

Lol i copied like Raisa's Blog , she puts these in there some places.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smhLd85aDG0
This song is really nice! I love the Beat. LOL.
Shine On!

OWH YEA! you know , recently , my sister , I can actually use her to sing many songs with her voice!! and its AWSOM! hahaha , i can sing both male and female vocals , no probs! and I can go really high with hers , but My own voice has a prob of going low sometimes. HEHE , i think imma try singing gigs LOL. KARAOKE!! I WANNA GO! RED BOX RED BOX RED BOX REX BOD BOD XER RED BOX!! or whatever other places there are.

Okay, time for Ultra strickly secret stuff for meh Bestest Best Friends Reading this.
Like ...7? 9? of you LOL or was it 4? @_@
NO!
To all my Friends!
whatever!
this is waht I wanna say.


♥Miss You All.♥
♥I Wanna Hug♥

wells there obviously more than that , but especially for Those I Love , I cant say those stuff for this time its for ALL OF YOUH!
SERIOUSLY!! I NEED HUGS!!!! T_T , i miss hugs! I hardly get em nowadays.
In College , The only person I hug is Shaun , and Most of the Time he doesnt want to cause he thinks its gay , and he fears my Sister LOL!

One day , someday soon , Im gonna go see you'all , oh wait , TRY and see you all , In school , Out there , where ever!!
I need your Voices , your Presence and your Hugs!♥

BRB

No comments:

Post a Comment