Oct 20, 2009

I Love you , You Love me , Lets go make a Happy Family!

HI HO!

WELL WHADAYA KNOW!

IM BACK , WITH MORE CRAP!

SINGING TO YOU , LIKE A CRAZY LITTLE NEw...b? you...newb?...noob? LOL my rhymes are ghey , lame and full of fail!

Hey guys LOL
Raisa said to update , and so shall I update.

hahahha well to follow up on my College Life ,
IM OUT!
Yeap , thats rite , i was kicked out of College.
Well , no not cuz of my destructive , random , hyper outbreaks , but rather , a academic kind of send off'ed cause.
A follow up from earlier , the Remark for my Literature , Came back the same , a Donkey ( D ).
And so , without the 5 Credits , only 4 in my hands , POOF , kicked onto the road , stripped of my college title , and so a fall from grace LOL.
Haha , but no matter! , Im shifting to MassComm , still with Taylors , in January Next year.
But sad , all my new friends , new adventures , and possible futures and all , vanished when my fate was revealed.
I guess , the Season 3 of this show , has been cancelled and is now being rewritten LOL.
First season was School Life ( Primary )
Second season was HighSchool Life ( Secondary )
Third season WAS College Life ( but now still in works again. )
Slated date to come January2010. Coming soon. haha.

HAH , so now , IM FREE! , which is BORING! AND IM STARVINGGG!
Since no one invites me out much , or well maybe cause they cant reach me ( I have no Phone , and HAD no lappy / now I do).
haiyo , nomore awsom lunchtime money saving crazyness in college.
Now im stuck at home , considered homegrown now LOL.
Since I now dont have college , my parents made the Driving Classes more freuent so I can master and also get closer to getting my P license , and This 26th is the FINAL EXAM!
So if I pass , TA DA!! , Louis is now on the roads without the care of police haha , cuz if they think Im young and illegally driving , WHOSH , Il show em my P license Card like an FBI badge , which will make em , "OHHH damn , no lunch money today" haha!

Manual Transmission , once u get the hang of it , its quite fun actually , cuz it makes me feel like im racing haha , even if im just going 45 - 60 km/hr in a Kancil ( a small peepsqueek car thats cheap and crappy , but its my Nations Starter Car for all Driving Students LOL so , suckinly being many Malaysians "First Car Virginity" taken by the Kancil , making them sad and disgusted.
But LUCKY FOR ME and Few others! my first was a Honda Civic WOOT WOOT!
But all in all , Automatic cars are still the best , cuz u just gotta change the gear to D and just pedal to the metal. and Whoosh , you're off Burnout ( An Awsom Racing Game *check it out* ) style haha!

hmm , what else . . .
Owh , ive been checking myself out in the mirror and just looking at myself from my point of view after baths now , and I really like the shape of my body. Its so girly LOL. and my butt's quite huge hehe , well to me that is.
Its Jiggly! hehehe!
SERIOUSLY! , well OFCOURSE , its no where as good as a biological girls one , Like Raisa's whos awsomness destroys my looks LOL , OBVIOUSLY , but my body has some curves atleast , but still , my hips are not so wide sadly.
hmm , other than that , wow , when I flex my Arms like Arnold Swazzie , or any other Buff wannabe out there , My arms are quite , FUYOH LOL but I like its non flexed petite look hehe , seems its a cute disguise , but a deadly killer when activated.

I know I know , you guys must be " omg wtf?! whats this shit LOL , louis you pansy , wtf?! gaylord?! , oi stop this shit , OMG HIS SISTER , man louis get a GirlFriend "
LOL sorry men and women but you guys read it , and so enjoy it!

In other news! , Louis Made his First actual ANIMATION!
well Stick Animation LOL. A very very very short one , maybe about a few seconds , sadly , of
Cloud Vs Sephiroth from Dissidia:Final Fantasy.
I posted it in my Ideotics Account in youtube so heres the Link.


Please , after watching , if you dont like it , please do not throw FlameThrowers at me or Rage , cause its obviously noobish , and it was made by a noob!
But!! i gotta hand it to myself , its pretty good , haha , to me!
but soon il be making a better and more longer one.
hopefully you like it atleast haha.

Hmm , The Final Fantasy : Dissidia story I did last post , I could continue , but its hard to put the story , or , ALL the stories of all the characters into one , cause seriously , the Game is too AWSOM and too EPIC to even try. Its just too good. Play it and find out the story yourself.
But I guess I would Continue it someday. Seriously , the game is just REALLY REALLY GOOD! I LOVE IT! Very Legendary!

♥I Love you♥
You know who you are.
If you dont. I LOL'ed.
Cause it is You.
♥Always was.♥

heh that was plain and simple. no need for alllll the long mushy Heart Words. for now. XD

well then , other than that , not much else to post I THINK.
maybe theres more stories to blog about and all , but Im beginning to become lazy to type.

OWH!
Friends , and LOTS of other people always mope , emo and shit about their lives being full of shit , boring , and useless and crappy and etc etc etc.
Basically this was my answer.

well , take that what you said to Africa , go to the homeless , parentless , friendless , hopeless kid sitting on the side of the dusty , dirty , sandy road , starving and barely moving with flies around the kids eyes..then tell that to it..I bet it would kill you for insulting it.

I know its quite mean to those there but its clever rite? it aint original , but its also not realized much!
Also I know I too get bored and shit. So this was my answer to myself.

haiyo , u got the Internet!! go to youtube!! go look at prawn ( lol ehem ) and ehem!! go google something up!! something random! like sex or random funny /B/ shit!!
Nothing is boring if u dont look for something to do! haha

I always say im bored , but also im fighting with myself cuz its me not going to do anything , being lazy.
Yes , you are bored sometimes cuz you are Lazy!
Be creative , be different and go make up something!
How the hell did they make Football / basketball or any other sport or game like catching or hide n seek?!
They made all of em up! out of possible boredom! hahahha!
Its the Truth. I think.

Again , No FlameThrowing or Raging , these are just my random opinions , not to judge , attack or be used against and shit. Its how I look at things , and not everyone see things the same way , thus we are all Unique , which is awsome! LOL.

Okay , maybe theres more to blog , but man this blog post is gonna be long and boring to read cause people sometimes look at the length befor thinking about reading something like this. But I dont , sometimes I like lenght. It keeps me entertained. As long as it aint boring!
Thanks for reading everything , unless u cheater shit scrolled here and read the ending sentence LOL.

BRB

No comments:

Post a Comment